LIFESTYLE & ACTIVITIES
The Erinvale Lifestyle attracts families, professionals and retired people
from South Africa and from anywhere else in the world.
Residents of Erinvale can enjoy an authentic natural, peaceful and safe environment. This means, our children can play freely in the Estate, cycle or roller-blade. While the younger ones come with their Mums to have fun at the jungle gym playground area. Also school facilities are close by: Newberry House, a Montessori School and Cambridge International School is located right next door. It offers high quality education for children, from Toddlers through to grade 12.
The low density country estate provides much valuable space for recreation and relaxation. This includes that Erinvale maintains and protects critical biodiversity areas. Many residents love to walk, hike or run on the Fynbos trails established throughout the Estate. Enjoy and become witness to a spectacular variety of birds, whose songs fill the air especially in the early morning and evening hours.
High speed internet (fibre-to-the-home) is available to every house on the estate. It enables work from home as well as latest generation home entertainment technology.
Golf takes of course a big role in the lifestyle of many “Erinvalers”… But there is also a huge variety of other activities and facilities available in Erinvale or in our direct neighbourhood…
People, who love birds can never be alone, simply because of the constant and endearing presence of feathered friends…
– Dave Pepler –
A world-class Golf Course, two Tennis Courts, a Boule Court as well as multiple Walking, Hiking and Jogging Trails are promoting an active lifestyle in splendid natural environment
Residents can walk on multiple trails inside Erinvale Estate and also have direct access into the Helderberg Nature Reserve. Here we can enjoy additional trails of over 25 km at various difficulty levels to exercise and to explore Fauna and Flora. Pristine biodiversity and stunning views make this a highly esteemed feature of our Erinvale Lifestyle.
The Kids Play Area with Jungle Gym is located under old Oak trees. This is a cool and safe place for kids to have fun and meet with their friends. The estate in cooperation with the club arranges multiple family oriented events to facilitate community spirit and get together.
There are numerous groups in Erinvale of like minded residents. These meet to play or to share time on the same interests:
- The Bridge Club, Book Club or Quiz Club
- The Art Society, who are exhibiting their art works in the Clubhouse from time to time
- or the Wine Society, who share their love for wine and dine…
… Just to name a few.
– Explore more lifestyle activities and adventures under EXPERIENCES –
Erinvale – come & enjoy with us!
ERINVALE HOME OWNERS
As Erinvale home owners, we know we are privileged – and with this in mind, we do care about those who are less fortunate.
We are proud to have our own charity organisation ECHO especially focused to help those people directly around us – to give them, their family and children general support and the opportunity to access good education for a better life.
The following vision and mission statements have been defined in 1996/1999 – and remain actual until today:
„To establish and maintain Erinvale as the pre-eminent residential estate in South Africa through the sensitive integration of exclusive and secure residential development with natural environmental beauty and tranquility.“
MISSION STATEMENT (1999):
• The security measures provide peace of mind
• Community living is self regulated and caters for a wide variety of residents, golfers and non-golfers, young families and retired persons
• Golf club members have ready access to the golf course
• Residents have ready access to common areas an controlled access to the golf course
• Clubhouse facilities are suitable for members‘ purposes
• The golf course is one of the best in South Africa, readily upgradeable to championship level
• Architectural and landscaping standards are maintained in harmony with the natural surroundings which are actively conserved
• The Homeowners‘ Association and the Golf Club are financially sound
• The values of properties and golf club membership remain consistent and high in value
• Professional management runs the Homeowners Association and Golf Club under the guidance of their elected committees