LIFESTYLE & ACTIVITIES
Erinvale Estate protects critical biodiversity areas and valuable space for recreation and relaxation.
Many residents love to walk, hike or run on the Fynbos trails established throughout the Estate and become witness to a spectacular variety of birds whose songs fill the air especially in the early morning and evening hours’.
Residents in Erinvale can enjoy a truly natural, peaceful and safe environment. Children play freely in the Estate, cycle, rollerblade or the younger ones come with their Mums to have fun at the jungle gym playground area.
Golf takes of course a big role in the lifestyle of Erinvale but there are lots of other activities residents and country club members can enjoy in the Estate or in its direct neighbourhood…
People, who love birds can never be alone, simply because of the constant and endearing presence of feathered friends…
– Dave Pepler –
There are 2 Tennis Courts, a Boule Court, multiple Walking / Hiking / Jogging Trails to come together and to be active within the community or to recreate in the natural environment.
Residents can access the Helderberg Nature Reserve directly from the Estate to enjoy multiple trails adding up to over 25 km of different difficulty levels to exercise and to explore Fauna and Flora.
The Kids Play Area with Jungle Gym is located under old Oak trees and is a cool and safe place for kids to have fun and meet with their friends.
There are numerous groups in Erinvale of like minded residents, who meet and play or share the same interests – the Bridge Club, Book Club, Quiz Club, the Art Society, who are exhibiting their art works in the Clubhouse from time to time, or the wine society, who share their love for wine and dine…
… Just to name a few.
– Explore more activities and adventures under EXPERIENCES –
Erinvale – Come & play with us!
ERINVALE HOME OWNERS
As Erinvale home owners, we know we are privileged – and with this in mind, we do care about those who are less fortunate.
We are proud to have our own charity organisation ECHO especially focused to help those people directly around us – to give them, their family and children general support and the opportunity to access good education for a better life.
The following vision and mission statements have been defined in 1996/1999 – and remain actual until today:
„To establish and maintain Erinvale as the pre-eminent residential estate in South Africa through the sensitive integration of exclusive and secure residential development with natural environmental beauty and tranquility.“
MISSION STATEMENT (1999):
• The security measures provide peace of mind
• Community living is self regulated and caters for a wide variety of residents, golfers and non-golfers, young families and retired persons
• Golf club members have ready access to the golf course
• Residents have ready access to common areas an controlled access to the golf course
• Clubhouse facilities are suitable for members‘ purposes
• The golf course is one of the best in South Africa, readily upgradeable to championship level
• Architectural and landscaping standards are maintained in harmony with the natural surroundings which are actively conserved
• The Homeowners‘ Association and the Golf Club are financially sound
• The values of properties and golf club membership remain consistent and high in value
• Professional management runs the Homeowners Association and Golf Club under the guidance of their elected committees